- Little LLC. has openings for Appointment Scheduling. Schedulers work from their homes scheduling appointments.
The following are REQUIRED in order to be considered for this position:
- Quiet home office area(no children, pets or other background noises).
- High speed internet(dial up not accepted. 40mb Up / 40mb Down is preferred)
- Desktop computer(NO laptops)
- Basic knowledge of Google Docs, Google Hangouts, Gmail and Search Engines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working at least 25-40 hours a week plus occasional weekend hours.
Additional information regarding this position:
- All training will be done virtually.
- You must have 2 computer screens and a USB headset with Mic.
- This is a 1099 position which means you are responsible for your taxes. For more information visit www.irs.gov.
- Insurance and other benefits are not offered at this time.
Pay starts at $10.00 an hour.
Training is paid.
Bonuses are offered weekly.
Direct deposit is offered.
I am looking for team players who work well with other staff and clients, and who have a strong and proven work ethic. You must have an upbeat attitude and professional customer service skills. If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please submit your resume through Indeed.
This is a real job that requires your full focus and attention while working. You will not be able to do this job and tend to children at the same time, like any other office job.
- Fully Remote
- Paid Training
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $200.00 per week